About Us ...

We are a large, homeschooling family. We are far from perfect, but by God's grace we continue to plug along and enjoy the life He has given us, the ups and the downs. Every day is an adventure with this houseful!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A New Blogging Challenge


After taking a break from pretty much any type of blogging. Partly due to 'wedding recovery' partly due to dial-up. (this WWW thing gets less and less dial-up friendly) I (Carolyn) am feeling compelled to do another 'Project 365' - The thought of not having a theme or focus appeals the most but I can not seem to shake the idea of a theme of 'Things That Make Me Smile'.  
This might sound odd, but having such a theme present itself kind of freaks me out. As in what lessons might God have for me through the next year? But I have learned, that when you can not shake an idea it is best to go forward. What is going to happen, is going to happen. For some reason I am to be working on finding the smiles that come. Guessing many/most days will be easy. So many cute kiddos on my life, who knows, there may be a new one or two by the end. (Big Smile at that thought!) 
Scheduled start date is June 1st, Abigail's high school graduation, seemed an appropriate day to start. 
This time I will be a bit more gracious with myself. If I miss a day, oh well. I can post two on another day. 

So, it is now 'out there', no more ignoring the idea what won't go away. Off I go on another adventure. 

Here is the link (no posts yet) to 'A Hodgepodge of Smiles'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent! I'll start following the new one. Great idea!